The purpose of this article is to provide direction when a user receives an email notification for an asset approval from the wrong brand or from a brand that has been deactivated.
The research and solution for this issue will be done on the back end and a ticket with Northplains support will have to be opened. When opening the ticket, please include the user who received the notification and the brand from which it came as well as information about the asset to be approved (brands uploaded to).
Access to the EUW VPN will be required for these steps as well as access to Passwordstate for usernames and passwords to the front-end and back-end sites. The OnBrand/Unify Access Guide provides the information and steps required to obtain these prerequisites.
- Log in to the customer's back-end environment.
- Navigate to the following: USERS AND GROUPS>User realms>Combined>Users>end-user in question>Edit Profile
- Scroll down to permission_config_ids:
- Confirm the brand which sent the notification for approval is present. In previous tickets, the brand was still listed here. Also, notice the permission config id listed by each brand listing.
- The permission config id can be verified in the customer's Onbrand instance Admin > Instance Admin > Settings > Permission Configs. Here the permission config id can be verified as to what permission level the user has for each brand.
Once the brand and level of access have been verified, confirm with the customer if a brand should be removed from the permission configs or you can inform the customer about the configs and if the notification was received in error.