This article provides instructions for disabling system notifications for end-users that no longer require them.
Access to the EUW VPN will be required for these steps as well as access to Passwordstate for usernames and passwords to the front-end and back-end sites. The OnBrand/Unify Access Guide provides the information and steps required to obtain these prerequisites. With that access, you will need to log into the customer's back-end environment.
- Log into the Unify back-end for your OnBrand environment.
- Navigate to Users and Groups > User Realms on the left.
- In the main section of the page, select one of the realms (usually combined) and click View from the Users column.
- Enter the name or email of the required user in the search field and click Search.
- If you found the required user, proceed to the next step.
If you were not able to find the user, select a different realm (in step 3).
- Once the required user has been located, select the user or select edit for the user, depending on the version of Unify.
- In the User Details section at the bottom, deselect the checkbox for "Receive email notifications from the system".
- Select Save from the top to save the change.
After completing the steps above in the Unify back-end, the requested end-user will no longer receive the system notifications.