It is often required to update the content or design of an article or modify an existing file or artwork in the Brand Center. This article explains the process required to perform these changes.
- Administrator access to OnBrand.
- Access to EUW VPN (not necessary for all customers)
- Access to Passwordstate
It is worth noting that some customers have a dev environment where the changes can be tested before it is confirmed that they are as desired.
Details for each of the customer's environments are available in the article Unify/OnBrand Customer Environment Details.
- Log into OnBrand with an administrator account
- Navigate to the page where content needs to be added or changed
- On the page that requires editing, select the  link next to the heading:
- The next page will allow you to edit the content of the page. If it is an asset, you will be able to directly modify the properties or upload a new one. If it is an article, you will be able to edit any of the existing chapters or sections, or add new ones, like in the image below:
- Once you have performed the changes as required (and saved the edited chapters, if editing an article), you may publish the changes as required:
Note that this step may vary depending on your company guidelines and policy.
Alternatively, it is possible to update the information on the Unify back-end. The process is as follows:
- Log in to the Unify back-end for the customer
- Go to Content > Data Stores > Sections
- Click on Edit > Check Out for the section that needs to be updated
- Update the requested content and click on Save
- Click on Edit > Check In
- Click on Edit > Activate this version
The changes should now appear correctly when viewing the page with a non-administrator user.